Custom Search

Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Eye On Malaysia - Melaka

Location : The Eye On Malaysia - Melaka
GPS Coordinates : N2 12.059 E102 14.966
Website : http://www.eyeonmalaysia.com.my/


I was on my way to my Muar for my branch visit and decided stopover at Melaka for lunch.The chicken rice lunch was so so only and after that I went for a little sight seeing around Melaka town since the traffic was ok. I search for interesting location on my GPS and finally decided to go The Eye on Malaysia - Melaka for some photo shooting.









The ticket booth looks quiet as this is a weekday afternoon.


Welcome to The Eye On Malaysia - Melaka.


Local speciality shop Tan Kim Hock famous for its dodol and gula melaka products.GPS location at N2 11.943 E102 15.127.


Side view and with free customer parking.


A very unique CIMB bank with Old town Coffee Shop located at ground floor while the bank located on 1st floor.


Not any tom, dick or harry and go thru this door.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts