Beautiful Photography, Points Of Interest, DIY Projects, GPS & Maps, Delicious Food, Travel Experience & Fantastic Holidays, Home Videos, Sports, Fashion & Entertainment, Humour.
Custom Search
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Project Leech - Learning How to Rear a Leech
I learn about this leech farming thing from my colleague and sound very interesting and decided to test rearing this little animal. I ask my friend at Kluang to buy for me one bottle containing around 50 leeches which cost me total Rm100 @ Rm2 per leech. I bought a normal container box and filled with filter water ( leech not fond of chorin water, prefereable let the water sit in for 5 -6 days before use ). After this, I release the leeches and watch them swimming around....to be continue...

Labels:
DIY,
Project Leech
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
There's been some hype about Genneva Syariah Malaysia gold investment which bring me around 2% to 3% per month hibah return based on s...
-
Location : Perodua Showroom USJ 9 GPS coordinates : N3 02.827 E101 35.279 I passed by the Perodua Showroom at USJ 9 and decided to check...
-
Putrajaya 2013 International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta Beautiful scenery at the iconic Putrajaya bridge facing the mosque. Goo...
-
Bumbu Bali Restaurant Bandar Puteri Puchong GPS Coordinates : N3 01.390 E101 36.928 View Larger Map Quite some time never come to Bum...
-
Mitsui Outlet Park Sepang KLIA 三井名牌城 - Best New Shopping In Kuala Lumpur Location : Mitsui Outlet Park 三井名牌城 Sepang GPS Coordinate...

No comments:
Post a Comment