Custom Search

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Project Leech - Learning How to Rear a Leech

I learn about this leech farming thing from my colleague and sound very interesting and decided to test rearing this little animal. I ask my friend at Kluang to buy for me one bottle containing around 50 leeches which cost me total Rm100 @ Rm2 per leech. I bought a normal container box and filled with filter water ( leech not fond of chorin water, prefereable let the water sit in for 5 -6 days before use ). After this, I release the leeches and watch them swimming around....to be continue...



I open the box and put inside the plastic container and let the leech come out by its own.
























Some of the leech still prefer in the small container probably feel safer inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts