Custom Search

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ani Sup Utara Bandar Baru Bangi

Location : Ani Sup Utara Bandar Baru Bangi
GPS Coordinates : N2 57.533 E101 45.329
Pricing : Reasonable





One of the newer chain food stores expanding in Klang Valley is the Famous Ani Sup Utara. Many branches available so far the branch at Bandar Baru Bangi is the best decorated I saw. Located just beside BSN Bandar Baru Bangi branch.

The owner spare no expense in decorating this outlet as it is far different from the one I being at Puchong. The staffs working also wore caps and nice uniforms,. Looks like our local food stalls also going upmarket to draw more people and have a fight with the coffee shop chain.

I ordered the beef soup bihun mee with beef lungs. From the appearance, it look much smaller portion from the one I used to had at Puchong. Maybe it calculated the cost of renovation in the food they served here against other branches. The flavour still quite good and worth a try in my opinion. 

You can order soup with rice and salted egg. I can say more filing to the stomach than the half portion bihun mee I had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts